I've been so busy with work lately that it seems like there's not time for anything else. That's why it's always a treat when we have Zoë here. It forces me to stop working and to spend time enjoying her and it's fun to watch her view everything in the world with wide-eyed wonder.
I started a new camping quilt probably three years ago and finally got it finished up this week. Doug helped me set it up on frames in the sun room (it practically filled the room since it's so big) and Zoë loved walking under it. After I finished it and spread it out on the back lawn she immediately ran over to lay on it to go "night night."
She's fun to have around. This picture of her chilling with her cell phone cracks me up. She took the doll out of the bed and gave her a toss and then sat on the bed to check her phone. Children are always watching!
And this is one of my all-time favorite pictures. Sweet Zoë at prayer time before bed. I'm so grateful that my children are teaching my grandchildren about our loving Heavenly Father. What sweet innocence and peace I see on that little face!



No comments:
Post a Comment