It was so cute. It felt like you were walking right into Radiator Springs from the Cars movies. Doug went on the Mater ride with Finley and I can’t remember what all everyone did while there. Doug had grabbed a corn dog for lunch after he and Finley, Anney and Chad went on a ride and I watched the baby. I didn’t want that so grabbed me a turkey salad at a cafe in Radiator Springs while they were off doing something else.
Derek’s gang, Matt and Sherlyn met us over there and we all went to Ghiradelli for ice cream for a break. Finley saw a picture of a hot fudge sundae and wanted that. He was so cute and decided to share with Zoë and got a huge spoonful and fed it to her. So cute!
We walked more, back and forth to rides and adventures but only walked eight miles today.
Everyone was pretty tired and so we left with Derek, Shelby and Zoë around 5PM. Derek and Shelby wanted to cook steaks for us so we stopped at a grocery store on the way home to grab a few things. Shelby put the steaks on the grill and pretty soon we had a roaring grease fire that enveloped the whole grill. Yikes! Chad grabbed the fire extinguisher from the garage and Doug turned off the propane before anything exploded. They got the fire out but of course the steaks were ruined so we fried the leftover burgers inside. I felt bad for Derek and Shelby because they wanted to do something nice for us. The grill was filthy with lots of build-up gunk and grease in it and I let the owners know about it so it could be cleaned before another group rented the house.



No comments:
Post a Comment