We love having Zoe come on Thursdays, but boy is she full of energy! By the time Derek picks her up I'm totally exhausted. That's okay though because it's such a joy to have her here. I lovingly call her the destroying angel as she's just into everything. Since I turned the toy room back into my office there really wasn't anywhere for her to play so we brought toys into the TV room and baby proofed it so she can play in here. Of course, she's not content to just stay in one room so we follow her from room to room. Doug gets down on his hands and knees and plays chase with her. I can't do that anymore but they have fun. It's been so fun to get to know her better and see her fun personality emerge. We also enjoy those rare winter days when it's warm enough to go outside for a little while. She loves being outside and it's nice for a change of pace.
No comments:
Post a Comment