Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Another new quilt


Since turning the "toy room" back into my office I've been trying to change things a bit in there. I finally finished the purple/blue batik quilt for the bed. It's different than anything else I've done but I really like it and I love the quilting pattern (Baptist fan) that the long-arm quilter Aimee did on it. I still have a purple batik "storm at sea" wall hanging to make and hang in there and then the room will definitely have a new look to it. Once Derek and Shelby move this coming summer I'll take the crib downstairs to the spare room and then the office won't be quite so crowded. I willingly and happily gave up my office while we watched Finley so much but must admit that I'm so much happier working upstairs where it's light and I can see out the window while I work. It was really hard to get motivated some days to go work in a dark windowless room in the basement.

No comments: