Friday, February 22, 2019

February continues

 February continues but luckily our little ray of sunshine came our way on the 21st to cheer us up. She loves to head into my bedroom and find my blue necklace and put it on. She was really styling today with the necklace and a hat to boot!  I need to make her another one to wear. This blue necklace is too heavy for her and I can't let her wear it too long or she gets a mark on her neck from it. She sure loves to be "pretty" though!  She naps well at her house but just won't nap here. No matter what I try the maximum length of the nap is 30 minutes. Today we clocked in at 27 minutes and that was after keeping her up later (hoping to tire her out) and giving her a snack right before the nap (so the tummy was full). HAFB wasn't even noisy today so I couldn't blame them for waking her up. She was in lala land on Doug's lap for a few minutes after he got her out of the crib. He was content having her snuggle though. She's so busy that snuggling doesn't happen too much with this girl!
It snowed in Arizona on the 22nd! I got a FaceTime call from a very excited little boy who told me that he made a snowman, and made a snow angel, and, and, and.... He was very cute. They ended up with over 4" there which is remarkable for Tucson. The bad weather gave them the perfect opportunity to work on another project from the project box though. He made a stained glass window.


I made Sherlyn a project bag and sent it off for her birthday. I hope she likes it. I saw the knitting alpaca fabric and thought of her, especially since she has taken up knitting now. She's one talented girl!

No comments: