It was the perfect autumn day today.
I had the windows open as I sat here working and while it may have been a bit brisk, I couldn't help myself because I loved listening to the leaves scuttle down the sidewalk.
The day was perfect to take some shots of the next two quilts I've finished up.
This one is a Schnibbles pattern and I love the way it turned out. It's going to a friend who has gone through some rough times lately. I hope it lets her know that she is loved.
Tara did a great job quilting them as usual. She did an overall meander. She also did a custom border but the piano key border is so busy that it's hard to see it.
This is a snowball and nine-patch block quilt going to a good friend for Christmas.
I'm obviously quite hooked on 30s reproduction prints lately.
The prints and colors remind me of a simpler time.
I told the quilter to have fun and to do something cute in the snowball blocks.
I like what she did!
No comments:
Post a Comment