Monday, October 21, 2013

Where did the summer go?


Somehow I blinked and now it's fall. It was an incredibly busy summer but now that's over and fall is upon us.  There are so many things to write about and to catch up on including our trip to Poland, the choir tour, a short trip to Moon Lake and an engagement!


There's a wedding planned for December 27th and so much to be done before then but first, it's time to stop and smell (and take pictures of) the flowers. 


I was so intent on catching the bee on the mum that I didn't notice the daddy long leg spider until I had the picture on the big screen.  I think there must be a message in there somewhere about not getting so caught up in one thing that I forget to notice everything around me.  Either that, or the spider just wanted to be in the picture!


No comments: