I finally finished my first paper pieced project. It was definitely a learning experience. I'm pleased with it overall but there are some things I will change when I try again. Although the purple is growing on me now I wasn't happy with it when I first finished the project. Purple leaves?
A good friend brought over a couple of darling little pillows for me. They're so cute and there's so much work in them. The fabrics are all from Bound to the Prairie lines by Moda.
I thought they looked really cute sitting with the leaves quilt.
It's nice to have talented friends!
2 comments:
Your little quilt is beautiful and I like the purple in it! Those little pillows look perfect with it and were a wonderful gift!
The purple ones are my favorite part! How funny. I think they add some variation and interest. :-) I love that sweet quilt holder too. I have one similar, but I only have a snowman quilt so it stays packed away most of the year. I really need to make some more minis!
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment earlier!
Post a Comment