Thursday, November 29, 2018

Zofia Rose is 1 year old today!

 Wow, where did that year go? Our precious little girl is a year old today!


I wanted to do something special for her first birthday and even though she really wasn't old enough for the gift she'll grow into it. I had our friend Dave make a cradle for her and then I bought a dolly, made a new quilt for Zoe and a matching quilt for her dolly.
We knew we wouldn't be able to make it to her "official" birthday party tomorrow since we had tickets for a show with our friends (didn't know about the party when I bought the tickets and made plans) so we went down to Murray in the afternoon so we could take her gift to her.
I think it really worked out better anyway. It was fun to let her rip through the wrapping paper and just have fun.
She'll hopefully enjoy the quilts more as she gets older. At any rate, I had fun making them for her. It's fun to have a little girl to sew for.
Her favorite thing was to take the binky out of the dolly's mouth and put it back in. She did that over and over (only occasionally stopping to put the binky in her own mouth).

She had her party on Friday night at her Grandma and Grandpa Ostler's house. It looked like she had lots of fun and enjoyed her cake!

No comments: