Saturday, November 17, 2018

Finley is 4!

  I can't believe that our boy is 4 years old! I'm not sure where that time went. What a glorious four years it has been. We've been so blessed to spend so much time with that little boy. It was definitely a prompting from above that encouraged me to offer to tend the baby when Anney had to go back to work when he was 3 months old. I know that we were blessed to have the energy to do so and in turn were so blessed to watch him learn and grow. Those are precious memories to me that I'll treasure forever.
We Face Timed yesterday morning so we could say happy birthday to our boy. Anney and Chad had him open the package we sent while we were watching. It wasn't the same as being there, but close! We loved seeing the excitement just bursting from him (he was going to have a birthday party in a few hours) and he could barely contain himself.

He loved the super hero toys we sent and kept excitedly saying "thank you!" to us. That infectious grin kept us smiling long after we hung up.  Just under a week until we're all together again for Thanksgiving. I can't wait!

No comments: