Thursday, May 31, 2018

Macaroni art

Wednesday I had yet another tooth extracted and an implant placed. I think that’s a total of 13 teeth extracted and eight implants but I’m not sure. It’s endless and it’s frustrating and painful and I’m really tired of this game. Oh well. Anyway, I felt pretty good Thursday until late afternoon when things really started hurting again. Doug had to leave early for his Celebration choir rehearsal for the Be One fireside on Friday. I needed to find something to do to entertain Finley that didn’t take much energy on my part. I asked him if he wanted to make a macaroni necklace and he was excited and asked “what do we need to gather?”  He concentrated so hard and was proud of his creation. He decided that he was “Maui” from the movie Moana “since I’m a boy” and that I was Moana “since you’re a girl.”  It was fun to do something a little bit different with my boy.




We have so many flowers in bloom right now. The roses smell so sweet and are thriving in this cooler weather.

No comments: