Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My new motto


I was cleaning out my sewing room, going through bins and trying to find some patterns that I know are in there somewhere when I found this almost finished pillow.  I remember making it 3-4 years ago,  getting frustrated with it and tossing it in a pile to deal with later.  The poor thing has too many issues to be gifted, with its wonky ruffle and all, but I couldn't bear to just throw it away either. So, a handful of stuffing, a quick stitch of the opening, and it's finished. I'll put it under the tree as a decoration this year and then probably rip it apart and try again another day.


I love the chocolate chip cookie buttons.

Now I think I need a cookie.

2 comments:

Eden said...

that is a cute pillow... although one at my house should read, "will WORK OUT because of cookies!" and yes, the cookie buttons really make it!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Those are cute cookies!!! I mean buttons! I think your pillow is adorable and you have too many other projects to tear this one apart - I'm glad it is finally done! Isn't it amazing what you find when cleaning?