Thursday, July 21, 2011

Organization!

I'm not an organized person. In fact, I may be the most unorganized person I know. That's why it's always so exciting when I actually organize something. I didn't feel like doing anything else today so thought I'd see if I could make heads or tails of my hexagons. Isn't this a great little organizer dohickey? I got it in the fishing department at Walmart. Everything fits in there perfectly.


My take-along project just got more portable!


And this container is the perfect size for the finished flowers. I found it at Rite-Aid.



3 comments:

Bjorge Queen said...

I marvel at your organization. I'm stil working on it. Growing up, we had a hexagonal flower quilt but the colors weren't as prety. My maternal grandmother bought the fabric remnants from a local sewing factory so it was pretty heavy duty. I wonder whatever happened to that quilt. Now I want to make one. But I have too many projects on my waiting list and not enough time.

Bjorge Queen said...

I meant to say "still" and "pretty".

Lee Ann L. said...

What a cool idea! I am planning to do hexagons soon and I just may adopt this idea. :-)