Thursday, February 9, 2012

Flower confusion

 Okay....this is going to be easy. 
Take a pile of these:


Add a pile of these:


And poof, within moments a grandmother's garden table runner should appear.

Yeah, right!  This was suspiciously like math with angles and numbers and confusion. I could no more make sense out of this than I could make sense of 
high school algebra. 
Luckily I'm married to a smart man with an analytic mind who saw my confusion and 
quickly drew diagrams for me.


Then came the fun of moving the flowers around again and again. There's two pink ones together, better move that one over here. Ack! Now there's two purple ones together, quick switch, and so it went for an hour...


I only hope that
(1)  I finally got it somewhat balanced and
(2) I can figure out how to put it all back together again.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Looks like you are having fun in your beautiful flower garden!