Nevertheless, my garden is growing quite nicely! Or rather, my gardens are growing quite nicely, both inside and outside.
I'm still trying to decide if I like the green polka-dot as the pathway fabric. I'm thinking I might also try a darker tone or tone or plain green and see which I prefer.
The black-eyed susans are in full bloom. They remind me of childhood since mom always had a patch of them growing wild in the backyard.
The hibiscus are beautiful this year too. It's surprising to me that this tropical appearing flower (with blooms 10-12" wide) flourish in our desert air.
1 comment:
She once told me that you get canker sores from peeing in the road. I believed her and it turned out to be wrong. As for the little girl with the little curl, she was completely right about that one. You wouldn't know from experience, but it's this thing called comeuppance. (Incidentally, the girl with the curl recently asked her where the canker sore in her mouth came from and I told her it was from peeing in the road.)
I love the flower quilt. It seems to be coming along. And I loved seeing my old nightgown fabric on your other quilt. It really made me wax nostalgic.
Post a Comment